Thursday 17 February 2011

New Project Watch Cuff

So excited that the custom watch cuff I have been working on is finished and the client likes it - yeah!


Wish I could take credit for having the idea but that came from my client - a lovely person to work with and very good with her communications - which is always important when trying to match someones vision to what is created.

It's great too that I got challenged to make something new.  The cuffs have always been popular at local fairs but never quite took off online and I was hesitant about making more.  Even though I have so many fabrics, embellishments etc begging to be recycled upcycled into something new.

So what do you think? Would this be something you would consider buying? 









Not the best quality photos I'm afraid as it was very overcast here today and think I need to re-tweak my camera settings.

Health to wear Leisha!

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Maura! Fabulous idea, she'll be one happy customer for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rubes! Yes I think it was a fab idea - and maybe I'll try another couple and see how they fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Maura. You did a great job on this custom cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.. Black lace is always so demure!

    Wonderful site - love your shop!

    ReplyDelete