Saturday, 28 November 2009

Winter Shopping Extavanganza

Got a lovely surprise this morning - woke to see that I'm featured in Reducefootprints Winter Shopping Extravangza list!

This is a fab list of global sellers who handmake all kinds of wonderful creations ... and a neat resource for those of you who like to buy handmade.  Look for the ** symbol for eco friendly products.

Reducefootprints has her own online shop Appealingtou where she sells her oil paintings, prints and earrings.

What a nice start to the weekend - thanks for all your hard work in putting the directory together.

For my own effort in promoting handmade this Christmas season I'll be running a 12 days of Christmas blogaganza!  Starting Tuesday the 1st December - through to the 12th ... I'll be featuring 4 different artisans whose work I love.  Hopefully you'll also love them and we can all support the small scale artisans out there.

There are many reasons to buy handmade - for me the two biggest factors are I get to buy something unique (not mass produced)  plus I know I am buying fair trade!  PLUS - I get a designer made product without the designer price tag.  Got to be good :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Here's to a successful and enjoyable holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Been a really slow season sales wise so far - maybe this will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, so much, for the "Extravaganza" mention ... and for participating. I'm so excited about the directory ... it's full of so many talented people ... like you! :)

    I love your idea of featuring your favorite shops throughout December ... that's such a generous thing for you to do.

    Here's wishing you tons of traffic to your shop and lots of sales!

    Take Care!

    Small Footprints

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget